CHOCOLATE EDUCATION, TASTING & TEMPERING CLASS - OPEN TO ALL
Held in our State Buildings store from 6pm to 8pm, $120 per person with a maximum of 8 people per class.
Sue will take you through the chocolate making process from bean to bar, taste different types of chocolate from around the world, learn how to temper chocolate by hand & take home some of your very own molded chocolates.
- Monday, 13th August at 6pm
- Monday, 27th August 6pm
- Monday, 10th September 6pm
To book a class please email email@example.com
CORPORATE & PRIVATE CLASSES - AVAILABLE MIDWEEK FROM 6PM & SATURDAYS FROM 4:30PM
CHOCOLATE EDUCATION, TASTING & TEMPERING CLASS
- Minimum 6 people to a maximum of 12, $120 per person (over 8 people $110 per person)
- 2 hour private class with Sue as above
- Minimum 12 people to a maximum of 24, $60 per person (over 12 people $50 per person)
- 1 hour private demonstration & education with Sue with plenty of tastings
For more information or bookings contact Niamh via email firstname.lastname@example.org